So, this gal totally missed out on yesterdays’ Blogtober post, oops! I planned on doing this after work, but my mother in law had a flat tire so we had to go get her son and we spent some quality family time working on it. He saved the day, though! That guy knows his cars. But anyway..
I’ve been nominated for the One lovely blog award by a couple of different people! So, here’s my big thank you to: Sam, who blogs over at Miss Freckle’s Blog; Allie, who blogs over at With a heart in Danger; The funny thing is, these two ladies are way up there on my list of people that I would nominate. I love reading their blogs!
Now for the rules
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo.
Now, on the the facts!
1. I’m a hopeless romantic, but I don’t love all romantic movies. I love me some horror movies though, even if the majority ends terribly.
2. I’m a master at bottling up my emotions. But I’d recommend you to stay away when I explode.
3. I am a person of routine – so starting this blog, taking this plunge, was one of the most nerve wrecking thing I’ve ever done; I love it though. I always read bloggers saying how much they loved the community – now I know why!
4. In my life, I aim to entertain like Martha Stewart. I love to pay attention to details, diy anything ( I diyed our wedding envelopes, place cards, table numbers, table centers, my bridal shower, etc)
5. I’m deathly afraid of any insect. Nope, fireflies are scary too, and yes, I know stinkbugs are supposedly stupid, but they scare me too. Cricket? nope. Just nope.
6. I have an unhealthy relationship with french fries. And chocolate. If you ever offer it to me, I’ll say yes.
7. I’m a big dork: I love my animes (Sailor Moon and Sakura Card Captors are my childhood favorites, but Vampire Knight, Attack on Titan are pretty awesome too). I used to be amazing at drawing them out!
So there you go, 7 facts about me!The blogs I nominate for this award are:
* These last ones are in portuguese.
These are all my favorites. I have some that I love but have TONS of subscribers, so I wanted to highlights the ones that are not that popular, yet. But I’m sure you are all going to be successful. I love coming back and reading, and “participating”, even from afar, in your lives!