2014 was an amazing year. Truth be told, each day since moving to the US and marrying the hubs has been all that I wished for, and more, but 2014 was specially wonderful.
In just a couple of days, Brian and I will be down in Brazil, having an amazing time celebrating New Year’s with my family, and then we’re off to Rio for a few days of 114ºF, hopefully beaches, and lots of family and friend times.
This year we:
– Celebrated our 1st Wedding Anniversary, and celebrated our 2nd wedding day surrounded by our dearest ones.
– Had to take the little rascal to the vet more times than I want to remember.
– Had amazing family time, bonding more and more with my nieces & nephew. And my nephew, for the first time ever, called me by my name! I had a mini meltdown and possibly a tear or two in my eye. He’s growing up so fast!
– Had plenty of quality friend time, sponsoring and enjoying the Herndon Festival.
– Finally followed my heart and learned some new skills.
– Amped up our DIY level in the house.
– Spent some together time, at the perfect b&b in WV.
– Found out we’re having a wonderful niece come next May! And I’m already thinking of all the ways we’re going to spoil her.
– Celebrated Christmas as it should be – around family & dear ones.
– Decided to stop bullying my own body and get that tulle skirt I’ve been eyeing for years!
– Get to enjoy the last day of the year with my family in Brazil.
There’s too much to be said about 2014. Too many laughs, too many happy moments, mountains climbed and lessons learned. Thank you for being with me throughout this journey.