I love posts like these, where we get to share a bit more about ourselves. Sometimes we put out on our blogs just the best aspects of our lives, but the basic things remain unknown. I loved Kiki’s idea of sharing little bits and pieces and quirks with her readers, so here are mine!
by Ellie Be
1. I have to say “Bon Appetit” before eating. Every single time.
2. More often than not, during a family’s celebration, I’ll be waiting for my husband to sit down to get started myself. (It happens at restaurants with friends too. I can’t drink or eat until they have theirs too)
3. I feel like Ricky Gervaise is my spirit animal. Or he and I just figured out how to deal with our cats the same way.
4. I always have a list of 10+ house projects that I’d like to accomplish. And to my husband’s horror, I’d like to accomplish them all at the same time.
5. I need to start my day off with breakfast. Even if it’s at 2pm, I will have eggs and pancakes, but no lunch.
6. I’m not the most organized person, but when I’m in cleaning mode I’m almost OCD about how everything has to look.
7. I’ve probably switched things around in the kitchen 7 times in the 2 years we’ve been in the house. It keeps Brian guessing. I swear I just want to find the most effective way to use the space.
8. I buy high heels because they look pretty, but I hate wearing them. I’ve given at least 7 away to friends because I can’t stand them.
9. I cry at all movies. Really, all. No matter how many times I’ve watched it before.
10. I’m known for watching the same movies over and over. So far my top ones Titanic (13 times), but Pitch Perfect is getting really close to it. I may be at 11…
I’d love to hear some of yours!