This week has been insane. And it’s only Wednesday. yikes!
My days have been nothing short of crazy, so here’s a sneak peek at my life!
1. New friends! – I have finally added some of my artwork to my office wall and it’s made me super happy! I designated 2 walls for my artwork. The other side has been up for a while, and it houses most of my lettering work. I wanted this side to be all about detailed, delicate flowers. I’m in love!
2. New journey! – This week marks the start of my new journey. I found a new job! It’s in a very prestigious doctor’s office, and so far it’s been nothing short of challenging, but amazing. I’m tired, but excited. I can’t wait to see where that takes me.
3. Friendship – I had all my former coworkers come to my house for some bbq and fun. It was sweltering (95º!), but the food was amazing (I cooked Jenn’s Chicken Buffalo dip and it was all gone! Such a hit!). We ended the night playing some Cards Against Humanity and laughing about how awful it is.
4. Life– My life has been filled with tons of paperwork. Being a foreigner is no fun, but it’s totally worth it. I hope USCIS can be nice enough to me and let me stay where I am – I truly love my life: my hubs, our home, our kitten, future babies. Love them all. Can’t imagine having to say goodbye to them.
5. Free time! – My work schedule has flipped to an amazing 8-5pm. So I’m out of the door when I’m really energetic (love me some morning!) and I’m back by 5:40 – 6. Ready to enjoy a long, nice, quiet night.
Sorry that this week’s posts will be scattered. I had too much fun on Sunday to remember pictures – I told about being a bad blogger – and worked Saturday. So from now on my weekends will start looking normal. And there’s so much in store for this weekend. I’m so excited!