It’s that time of the year..
To look back at the laughs, the cries, the experiences, the connections, the joys.
And I can honestly say: I loved 2015. With all my heart.
- I got the sweetest present: a beautiful, healthy niece.
- We got to start the year next to my parents in my country.
- We get to end the year next to his family, in our country.
- We got to go to ballets and exhibits with some of the most amazing people.
- I opened up my shop.
- I dived head first into painting, calligraphy and lettering and I’m thrilled at how much happiness it brings me.
- We paid off most of our debt. (I’m looking right at you, February!)
- We made plans, changed plans, stopped plans, made new ones.
- We got accepted into our church, and it brings me constant joy.
- I became more connected with my faith.
- I became fired up, excited and on a mission about living life passionately and pursuing my dreams.
- We celebrated birthdays, anniversaries, accomplishments.
- I sat down and brainstormed about where I want to take each lovely thing and mapped out my 2016 goals.
2015 was definitely a year to remember. One I will always cherish and look back at fondly. I can’t wait to see what’s in store for 2016.
All I know is that it’s about time for me to roll up my sleeves and get serious about my resolutions. Last year I moved at a lower speed, cautious about striving for too much.
This year is different. And I can’t wait to share it all with you guys.
Changes may come to each lovely thing, and I wanted to thank each and every one of you for joining me in my journey while I figure out my place in the world and my niche.
Happy New Year!